Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Disable Full Size Image Pop Up  (Read 4573 times)

drweb

• Coppermine newbie
Disable Full Size Image Pop Up
« on: December 12, 2006, 03:14:13 pm »

Hi, I tried to follow thread that suggested you disable the JS in some file but the thread got closed.

Could someone tell me which file I need to edit to disable the ability to click an image and it pop up in a new window.

Cheers

D
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 10:39:03 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Disable Full Size Image Pop Up
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 02:58:11 am »

Disabling JavaScript is a stupid recommendation. Post a link to the thread you're refering to. If you don't want full-size images, make sure that they are not created in the first place: in coppermine's config, set "Max width or height for uploaded pictures/videos (pixels)" and "Max width or height of an intermediate picture/video" to the same size, then set "Create intermediate pictures" to "no". Then set "Auto resize images that are larger than max width or height" to "Yes:Everyone".

drweb

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 10:09:46 am »

Hi - that worked a treat!!!  Looked all over the the JS thread and can't find it (however it took me over an hour to find it in the first place)

Do you think it would be a good idea to start a Wiki on Coppermine it would be really useful, cause although the answers are here on the forum some where (i'm sure) finding them is so hard.  Just a thought which I'm sure you've had already.

Cheers

D

8)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 10:38:51 am »

Starting a wiki has been discussed several times (and in fact there has been a wiki). There currently is no wiki because of issues inherent to wikis (participation, edit wars etc.). Please stick to the "one issue per thread" policy. Marking thread as solved.

radium35

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 03:39:30 am »

what if you want the full size image stored so when you sell it somone can download the full large version

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 09:12:20 am »

Last reply is invalid. Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.