Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [plugin request 1.4.19] Icons for titles  (Read 1855 times)

rwozny

• Coppermine newbie
[plugin request 1.4.19] Icons for titles
« on: February 09, 2009, 05:54:57 pm »

First of all, have a look on my gallery: www.rwozny.eu.
I have decided to add an educational feature to my gallery. You can see the icons of Google Earth and Wikipedia in picture's title line. The icons says that for this picture the KMZ file and link to wikipedia info are available. If you click the picture with these icons, you get the med size pic and there are links underneath the pic and title line.

At the moment, adding the icons and the links is a work comparable to getting the push-bike out of 10ft deep swamp, so maybe would it be easier with kind of plugin/mod whatever you guys call it.
I could ofcourse use additional description fields, but they appear only when 'file info' is open.

Some ideas:

1. On 'edit files' page there should be input boxes for links to KMZ filez, Wikipedia, or whatever. Having this link ready admin just pastes it, and the icon appears automatically (only if the link is present in certain input box) in the title line and in the first line of album description, informing viewers about the presence of the KMZ files inside the album)...
2. Access to this links could be grup-related (i mean only registered users can download the files and click links)
3. Admin should be in control of the text which is displayed as a link

Thanks!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.