Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Registered User album not visable to site visitors  (Read 2004 times)

aray

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Registered User album not visable to site visitors
« on: February 07, 2009, 03:39:06 am »

I am installing Coppermine on my site. I have created fictitious registered users (usernames and passwords) in order to understand how this application works from all ends. As a fictitious registered user, I created an album and put some photos in it. In album properties, I set veiw by "everybody" and then hit the modify settings button. I think it has changed those settings (as it should) but alas, the album is not viewable by an anonymous visitor to the site. I go back in as that fictitious user and check the album properties and for some reason the view by....drop down is back on "me only" - like it just defaults back to that. So I went around and around until I finally figured I may have more luck here. I did read through much of the documentation and wasn't able to find anything that has helped me so far. My site is: www.equineonlinedesign.com/photogallery. Thank you.
Aray
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 06:37:29 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Registered User album not visable to site visitors
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 01:49:56 pm »

You probably set an album password. Make sure the album password box is empty.

aray

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Registered User album not visable to site visitors
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 06:28:41 pm »

Thank you!! That was it - something so simple yet soooo frustrating. Wish I had gotten on the forum earlier, could have saved myself some time....oh well. Learning experience.....LOL
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.