Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "No image to display" after clicking on thumbnail  (Read 1983 times)

GanzNeu

• Coppermine newbie
"No image to display" after clicking on thumbnail
« on: February 05, 2009, 11:49:15 pm »

I'm using Coppermine 1.4.19.  One of my registered users is having some major issues with the search function.  She's running Vista and is using IE (not sure which version).  Today, when she tried to view a photo, she entered the search function, typed in the Owner Name that she was looking for, unchecked all of the boxes that are automatically checked and did check the Owner Name box.  The search results appeared, but when she clicked on the thumbnail of the picture she wished to see larger, she received the message that there was "No Image to Display".  She tried logging out and back in.  I used both Firefox in XP and IE in both XP and Vista and could never recreate the problem.  The only thing I changed in the configuration today was that the flags are now at the bottom of the page for language so that one of my Israeli users could set the language to be English instead of Hebrew.  Any ideas?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: "No image to display" after clicking on thumbnail
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 09:11:13 am »

We're out of crystal balls. Please try again, posting a link to your gallery... ::)

GanzNeu

• Coppermine newbie
Re: "No image to display" after clicking on thumbnail
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 04:48:41 pm »

Somewhere else (I'm sorry I don't remember where) had a suggestion of dumping all cookies AND temporary internet files.  So far as I know that has worked for her.  It was regarding a much older version of everything, but it has worked so far as I know!  Apparently it is an IE incompatibility. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.