Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Re: Installation Requirements  (Read 5799 times)

Denny

• Coppermine newbie
[Closed]: Re: Installation Requirements
« on: February 03, 2009, 09:15:57 pm »

I understand the needs for rules. But I got to tell ya, I've been reading, and reading. I hope I can get some help, if not, well...I have installed the lastest coppermine, using, yes, Fantastico. It's all there. I test uploaded a few pictures to there, and that is working. But, when I got a friend to sign up, and try to upload, this is what he got, and I tried also, and got the same thing. I tried to follow all the reading material, but I'm a real newbe at this. It's easier for me to put up a forum... ;D Here is what I have. I just want this so members can go there from the forum, and add cars repairs, photos and so on...is this the wrong thing to use for that ? Also, sorry if this is posted wrong...

http://dennyshangout.com/Coppermine/

http://dennyshangout.com/Coppermine/upload.php

Error
Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files

Create / order my albums

File: /home/dennys6/public_html/Coppermine/upload.php - Line: 873
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 01:35:05 am by Joachim Müller »

Denny

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Installation Requirements
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 09:34:26 pm »

[/quote]Sorry, I just gave up.

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 08:04:46 am »

Split from: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,37357.msg284017.html#msg284017
Try not post on a sticky thread. These are there to point out something important only.

There is a really easy answer to this question: don't use Fantastic. To rule out any errors in their package do a manual installation, which is not rocket science, and have a good working cpg as a result.

Plus the links you posted are dead.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 07:14:09 pm »

Split second posting from sticky announcement thread cpg1.4.x Support > cpg1.4 install > Topic: Installation Requirements once again and locked that thread to avoid more silly attempts like the one from Denny. Then I merged the extra thread with the existing one. Thanks for causing a lot of extra moderation effort.
I'd call Denny a lame quitter - this is being covered in the docs, has been asked frequently and is in no way related to the thread he hijacked.

Denny

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 07:54:49 pm »

Split second posting from sticky announcement thread cpg1.4.x Support > cpg1.4 install > Topic: Installation Requirements once again and locked that thread to avoid more silly attempts like the one from Denny. Then I merged the extra thread with the existing one. Thanks for causing a lot of extra moderation effort.
I'd call Denny a lame quitter - this is being covered in the docs, has been asked frequently and is in no way related to the thread he hijacked.
Thank you, you have made my point exactly on getting help...You may delete me at any time...

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 09:53:34 am »

You may delete me at any time...
Can't do that, as I'm not a hitman, but I could delete your account ;D.

Denny

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 11:08:38 pm »

::) Why think you my friend. Have at it.  :-* :-* :-* I'm new to these boards, and maybe I have made a mistake. Your attitude is certainly not a very welcome one for a new member. I have found another 2 sites, which have given me some great help, and guidance, and reply in a much different way than you have here. I just thought you should know this for future reference... ;) ;)
Sorry if asking is a lamb thing to do. Sounds like you need a few lessons on respect...But then again, one day I'm sure you'll find a teacher... ;D

Thanks for letting me reply this one last time. Good bye... :-* :-*

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 01:34:41 am »

Your final posting has not been very usefull for anybody: you failed to post the solution for the benefit of others, and you even failed to post a reference to the pages where you got help from. This being said, your posting boils down to a pure flame, so thanks for that... ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.