Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Custom Template Made Willing to Pay Well for Quality Work  (Read 6870 times)

mariahxxx

• Coppermine regular visitor
Need Custom Template Made Willing to Pay Well for Quality Work
« on: February 03, 2009, 03:31:38 pm »

I am looking for a custom template made and am willing to pay well for a good job.

I'm not looking for something crazy or difficult, I'm actually looking for a template that is simple to navigate and fitted to work with my header and footer and my content links. SHouldnt be too tough but I need the work done ASAP and am willing to give a deposit to someone who can show me some of their previous jobs.

Also I should mention that this is for an adult website so if someone has issues with this type of content they can be forewarned. :)

Thanks!

xoxo
Mariah
ICQ 67300290
mariah@mariahxxx.net

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Need Custom Template Made Willing to Pay Well for Quality Work
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 03:37:54 pm »

Maybe you should show your header, footer and content links.

mariahxxx

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 03:43:04 pm »

:)

I am having all new graphics made as well and the header is basically just going to be a logo with a bg rather than a larger image

i am working now on the basic idea for the layout and will post it when it's complete.

thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 07:38:01 pm »

And how should a potential freelancer be able to decide if he/she's willing to take the job if you don't let him/her see how your site does look like? There can be only a quote if the potential taker can see your site. Anyone who claims that he can do that without seing your site first is either not skilled enough or just plain stupid. You wouldn't want to hire that type of person. This being said: post what you have, i.e. a link to your site even if it's a work in progress. It's mandatory to do so, as per the sticky thread on this sub-board that is named "sub-board rules, read first!". It's mandatory to read those rules and do as they say: you're not allowed to post if you haven't read them and you're not allowed to post messages that don't respect those rules.

mariahxxx

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 03:39:07 pm »

I would post links however I got an email from someone on this board calling me a whore and other names so I thought it best not to post links to material that may not be suited for everyone here or offend anyone. That isnt my intention at all.

Thats why I havent posted links as well as the fact that my coppmine gallery is in a protected area. :)

thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 09:47:50 am »

Please report details about the offensive emails you got and we will take action against that person if possible. It is of course not our intention to see te data here abused by morons like the one you describe. However, that's the nature of the internet: the more attention you get, the more idiots will turn up and do all kinds of silly things, trying to molest people as much as they can. This is not nice, but the price you pay for "fame".
I can not see how posting a link could hurt - after all, there are other sites that contain a link to your site as well. If there are none, your site virtually doesn't exist on the www.

mariahxxx

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 01:02:36 pm »

I dont want to stir trouble. I did state at the end of my request that I have an adult site in case it's an issue for anyone and this person replied saying yes it was an issue and how could I blah blah blah....
Im not offended by it because it was just some woman who is a hater :)

my site is linked yes, my Alexa score is usually around 20k but has dropped a bit to 40k in the last month so yes I get considerable traffic.

the site is http://mariahxxx.net  but again the area with the coppermine gallery is password protected so I can't link to that. :)

Thanks again for the help

xoxo
Mariah
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.