Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Since Modpack Installed => No Display Images anymore; Fatal error  (Read 3820 times)

edy

• Coppermine newbie

I installed Stramm Modpack to a gallery and since then it doesn't display the real size of the pictures anymore.
Here is the link to the gallery: http://inthemix.network-hosting.com/gallery/
and here is what it says when I want to see the pictures in they're real size:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method coppermine_udb::get_comments() in /home/heberg/inthemix/html/inthemix.network-hosting.com/gallery/include/themes.inc.php on line 2464

Here is what I did.
As Stramm wasn't installed from the begining, I actually transfert my gallery datas (with stramm working on it) to this gallery by changing the config infos. Localhost, pass etc...
Stramm is now installed and it seems to work. as well as all options stramm proposes. The only problem is the real size of the pictures. I don't even know if it comes from Here...

I think I need help.
Thanx

best regards
edy

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Since Modpack Installed => No Display Images anymore; Fatal error
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 08:10:23 am »

I can't open the intermediate view so I'm guessing.

a) If you see the fullsize image in intermediate view instead of the resized one:
The theme you're using is overwriting modpack functionality due to not recommended setup. I've seen some similar themes of this type in past and I've written here within this board 2-3 times how to solve it. Please search.

b) If it's something else:
Enable debug mode and post the actual error message. Also post a non admin login so I can see what you're talking about.

edy

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Since Modpack Installed => No Display Images anymore; Fatal error
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 09:14:58 am »

Oh gosh, It's o actually, It was a problem with Bridge files. There were missing some :)
Thanx :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.