Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Fullsize image URL in File Information  (Read 9278 times)

RaptorUK

• Coppermine novice
    • F1 Album
[Solved]: Fullsize image URL in File Information
« on: January 31, 2009, 03:57:14 pm »

Hi,

i'm trying to create a Coppermine setup to replace functionality provided byImageShack for a few of my friends.  They use ImageShack to host images so they can then post a URL to a specific image elsewhere. . . like a forum for example.  I'm almost there in my setup,  I had a few problems with permissions but that is sorted.

Now to my question/request for help.  Many of my friends are not very computer literate; so I was looking for an easy way for the to get the full size image URL, e.g. http://www.f1album.com/albums/sport/motor/rally/2008/wrc/wales/WalesWRC08-FRI-D2X-0053c.jpg 

it occurred to me that a good place for this would be in the File Information table underneath the Intermediate image . . . my php  is nowhere near good enough to even figure out if this is possible let alone do it . . .  but I'm happy editing files and keeping copies of the original just in case something goes wrong . .

This would be a big help and in turn would let me help my friends.   ;D
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 08:18:07 pm by Nibbler »

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl

RaptorUK

• Coppermine novice
    • F1 Album
Re: Fullsize image URL in File Information
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 07:45:07 pm »

Try this plugin: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,36302.0.html

;D

many thanks, with a little mod applied it did exactly what I needed,  many thanks for the pointer. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.