Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Installed modpack doesn't display  (Read 4559 times)

kathrynsuev

• Coppermine newbie
Installed modpack doesn't display
« on: January 28, 2009, 08:06:48 am »

I've checked through all of the older threads and cannot find an answer to my problem.  I've followed all the directions, made sure my theme was compatible with the modpack, even made sure I was using the correct english.php file, but still nothing shows up on my gallery at all, not even the credit link across the bottom.

Help!

http://www.mprokop.com/gallery/

kathrynsuev

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Installed modpack doesn't display
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 08:59:42 am »

Ok now I see the "Edit Thumb" link only when I clicked on "edit files" for the album, but when I click on it I get a You don't have permission to access this page. message.  Also Stramm's link still isn't displayed at the bottom of the gallery.  When I go to config and set yes to allow custom thumbnails, when I save and go back to look at config, it's not saved as yes, it's now set to no.

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 10:22:43 am »

Extract the files in the archive and keep the folder structure intact (important)!
Then upload all files overwriting the existing ones -> make sure your ftp app did that (compare time stamp or download and open the file in a txt editor).

kathrynsuev

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 08:30:26 pm »

I've reuploaded everything again and still I get the "You don't have permission to access this page." error when I click on "edit thumb" and the credit line is not displaying at the bottom of the page.

kathrynsuev

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 12:24:32 am »

I got it to work!  I just wanted to say, if anyone else is having the same problem, try logging into your FTP site through Windows Explorer.  I did this, and dragged the new files in, and it finally registered that they were new files, for some reason my WS FTP wasn't doing that.  Thanks for the help!

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 08:53:18 am »

as mentioned...

make sure your ftp app did that (compare time stamp or download and open the file in a txt editor)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.