Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Looking for someone to install Coppermine on my website. Paid.  (Read 6679 times)

Stacey~

• Coppermine newbie

I own an IPB board 2.3.3, cPanel FTP.  My website is www.surrealgfx.com and I would like to add the render gallery to my site.  Please let me know if anyone is interested.  I can be reached at:

stacey@surrealgfx.com

Install rates negotiable.

Thanks,
Stacey~
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 09:13:21 am by Joachim Müller »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

colombiaya

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Looking for someone to install Coppermine on my website. Paid.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 04:03:32 am »

I need help customizing Coppermine - I will ……… URGENT

I am looking for help customizing Coppermine.  I have a website and I need somebody that knows how to customize Coppermine.  I want that it looks that is part of my site.  It is already installed and working.

My site is in Spanish…
But it is not essential to change or translate the admin control panel.  I only need to translate the user /visitor part.  If you do not speak Spanish I will help you with translation.

It is very URGENT.

Contact me
Alvaro

Stacey~

• Coppermine newbie

Fabricio Ferrero

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From San Juan, Argentina, to the World!
    • http://fabricioferrero.com/
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 05:12:25 am »

@colombiaya: Don't hijack someone else topic! Instead, start your own! And read docs please. Coppermine already comes with a Spanish file in it's package. Don't need to pay for that. ;) If you uploaded all your files your visitors are seeing your site in Spanish already.

Closing as requested. Locking to avoid any question that we could answer with a 'RTFM'.
Read Docs and Search the Forum before posting. - Soporte en español
--*--
Fabricio Ferrero's Website

Catching up! :)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 09:13:07 am »

close topic, thx.
Done

I need help customizing Coppermine - I will ……… URGENT
Alvaro, you're one of the biggest morons I have ever come across. I hate to say that, but in your case, there's no other way of putting it. You have been told many times over that you're not allowed to hijack someone else's thread. People have offered to help in your language as well, so you don't have the excuse that this is just a language issue. From one of the other threads where you have misbehaved:
Merged new thread with existing one. Do not start a new thread. Actually, you have been told what to do. Do so in this very thread. If you don't, you'll be banned. Last warning.
You got your last warning there. This is your kick in the***. You're banned permanently from this site. You're not allowed to use it any longer. You're not allowed to re-register. Go away and stay away.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.