Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Script called without required parameter" Error when uploading  (Read 2809 times)

Avery Exotics

• Coppermine newbie
"Script called without required parameter" Error when uploading
« on: January 19, 2009, 07:23:43 pm »

I had been uploading pictures without problems a couple of days ago.  Now, out of the blue, I'm getting the following error when trying to upload files:

Script called without the required parameter(s).
File: /misc/16/224/406/363/7/user/web/averyexotics.com/gallery/db_input.php - Line: 58

I went through the support documentation with no luck.  I also did a search on the forum and checked things like the version I'm running to see if I need to upgrade, but it looks like I'm fairly recent.

I've setup a test account as per the instructions.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Site: http://www.averyexotics.com/gallery/
User: test
Password: test

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

-Dave-

Nibbler

Re: "Script called without required parameter" Error when uploading
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 09:31:13 pm »

Not recent enough. Should always be running the latest version to be safe, currently 1.4.19.

My test upload worked fine.

Avery Exotics

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 01:16:11 am »

Thanks a lot for the help.  I created another administrative account and tested using that but I still get the same errors as well as problems with the Batch Add Files function.  I tried several high quality pictures and they all failed so maybe it's a file size issue.

Is there documentation for upgrading from 1.4.14 to 1.4.19?  I couldn't find any info in the built in documentation on my site and a search on this site brings up other upgrade paths such as 1.4.18 to 1.4.19 etc.  Do I need to find documentation to bring myself up to a previous version first, or is there an upgrade path directly from 1.4.14 to 1.4.19?

Thanks again!

Avery Exotics

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 05:12:52 pm »

Managed to find the correct documentation!  I'll give the upgrade a try and then test the uploading again.

Thanks for the help!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.