Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: please help - installing the script  (Read 3038 times)

Reptilefreak94

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: please help - installing the script
« on: January 15, 2009, 12:35:12 am »

Hi.

I've done a search on these forums and nothing has helped me so far. I've looked on the page http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#how but that didn't help either. I have already installed it and it worked fine. But on that instruction page, I am up to the part Run the install script on your server
Type the following URL into your web browser:   http://your_server/coppermine_dir/install.php   (your_server = your website, coppermine_dir = the folder in which you uploaded your Coppermine files.) Follow the online instructions on the install screen inserting the necessary information as requested

and i did that but the link was invalid and it didnt have the /intall.php bit. What can I do??

my gallery should be located at www.rileyjohnson.com/gallery.html and the folder in which i uploaded the Coppermine files to: www.rileyjohnson.com/gallery/install.php .

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks,
Riley
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 12:46:59 am by Nibbler »

Reptilefreak94

• Coppermine newbie
Re: please help - installing the script
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 12:43:29 am »

Sorry, I have found the answer. Sorry for wasting anyones time. For other people reference, the place where I installed it into was already made. Therefore, I installed it into a directory which hasn't been made yet. ( instead of /gallery.html which was already made, i did /gallery1.html and made that one.)

This thread can be displayed as solved.

Riley
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.