Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: CPGMassImport, database error...  (Read 3591 times)

Xaio

• Coppermine newbie
[Closed]: CPGMassImport, database error...
« on: January 07, 2009, 04:30:02 pm »

Hello! First of all i want to say thanks for a great image gallery, ive been a pleased user for almost 2 years now running over 20k images stable and it works great.
On to the problem, i got around 240.000 images left to be added, its a real pain in the ass doing it with current already built in batch tool and the files are already uploaded to the server in dirs of A-Z.
So i gave the addon CPGMassImport a go without success, when i try to install it it gives me an error:

"Critical error
There was an error while processing a database query"

I kinda fail when it comes to databases and the error seems very abtract and ive searched on the forums without any real luck on finding any solution.
And ive just recently upgraded to the latest version of Coppermine 1.4.19 and im running a custom theme.
So I would be more than happy if i got help with this because ive been slacking the past year not uploading the images and when i finally get the tumb out of my ass someting else gets in the way.. meh ;)

I do not wish to post my gallery here on the first post but if it is needed and requested i will, along with any other information that might help!

Thanks in advance
- Xaio
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 09:31:16 am by Joachim Müller »

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: CPGMassImport, database error...
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 08:21:39 am »

Support for this pluin is to be found here: http://cpg-contrib.org/board/index.php?topic=123.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.