Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch Upload Problem  (Read 3906 times)

Big K

• Coppermine novice
Batch Upload Problem
« on: January 06, 2009, 08:12:28 pm »

Ok,

I have been using Coppermine for MANY years now and have quite a few different gallery setups going.

I have read all the different docs on upload issues and have check all permissions. I don't believe it is that TYPE of issue.

The issue I am having involves the Batch Add Files module.

It seems to work just fine with 66 Files in the directory(uploaded via FTP with permissions set correctly)...but if I try to add 67+ pictures...it will just redirect back to the Select Directory screen for the module...

I thought it might have to do with the SIZE of files, but I was able to upload some pretty big files this way with no problems...

Any ideas?

I would post a test username, but it would have to be an admin name as regular users don't have rights to batch add files, I believe...

Also, This might be PHP related, but I have checked all the settings that was in the documention and any others I could think of.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Nibbler

Re: Batch Upload Problem
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 08:43:43 pm »

Probably suhosin restrictions. Check your phpinfo.php page (in your web browser, not the code) for any references to it.

Big K

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 08:48:23 pm »

Yes, suhosin is installed on the server...

Any idea which setting is affecting this part? or is just having suhosin installed the problem?

I see a few settings

suhosin.upload.max_uploads   25 (but able to upload more than that)

Or might be one of these...

suhosin.post.max_array_depth   50   50
suhosin.post.max_array_index_length   64   64
suhosin.post.max_name_length   64   64
suhosin.post.max_totalname_length   256   256
suhosin.post.max_value_length   65000   65000
suhosin.post.max_vars   200   200

I can post the entire suhosin settings if that would help....

andretti

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 08:56:28 pm »

I am also having this same problem, and have created an admin account with an FTP'd folder of files ready to go if anyone wants to test it.

(worst is the directions for error logging, it does not give an error, just boots you back to the load screen)

TY in advance for any and all help.

Nibbler

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 09:29:13 pm »

The limits that are problematic are suhosin.post.max_vars and suhosin.request.max_vars. You either need to get these increased by talking to your host, or limit the number of files you place in each folder when batch adding. Also, search the board for previous discussions.

Big K

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 09:57:08 pm »

Nibbler,

Thanks for your help. I will get with my host to see what can be done and also search for previous discussions as this is more than likely the problem.

;D

andretti

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 10:08:30 pm »

TY both for the side help, now knowing there is a limit of 66 files i will just bath them accordingly.

Thx again

Big K

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 10:09:50 pm »

andretti,

The Limit might be different on your server ;)

I just started trying to batch them over and over again by deleting files 1 by 1 in the directory untill I met my limit :D

ruddcl

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 01:23:26 pm »

I am getting the following error in batch upload and single file upload when uploading a 1.5mb image. My config is set to allow 3.072Mb files. FTP upload will allow the upload but Batch will not process the image

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2816 bytes) in /hsphere/local/home/ruddcl/hash.tashkent-events.info/joomla/coppermine/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 262

Nibbler

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 01:56:43 pm »

Start your own thread then (after reading the docs). Your issue is not related to suhosin at all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.