Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: please help - installing the script  (Read 3008 times)

Reptilefreak94

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: please help - installing the script
« on: January 15, 2009, 12:35:12 am »

Hi.

I've done a search on these forums and nothing has helped me so far. I've looked on the page http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#how but that didn't help either. I have already installed it and it worked fine. But on that instruction page, I am up to the part Run the install script on your server
Type the following URL into your web browser:   http://your_server/coppermine_dir/install.php   (your_server = your website, coppermine_dir = the folder in which you uploaded your Coppermine files.) Follow the online instructions on the install screen inserting the necessary information as requested

and i did that but the link was invalid and it didnt have the /intall.php bit. What can I do??

my gallery should be located at www.rileyjohnson.com/gallery.html and the folder in which i uploaded the Coppermine files to: www.rileyjohnson.com/gallery/install.php .

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks,
Riley
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 12:46:59 am by Nibbler »

Reptilefreak94

• Coppermine newbie
Re: please help - installing the script
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 12:43:29 am »

Sorry, I have found the answer. Sorry for wasting anyones time. For other people reference, the place where I installed it into was already made. Therefore, I installed it into a directory which hasn't been made yet. ( instead of /gallery.html which was already made, i did /gallery1.html and made that one.)

This thread can be displayed as solved.

Riley
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.