Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorry, you are not allowed to do that. ????  (Read 2593 times)

Testify

• Coppermine newbie
Sorry, you are not allowed to do that. ????
« on: September 02, 2004, 05:21:39 pm »

Some of my users are getting this when trying to view the Gallery at my site.  I have the gallery so it's a nukewrap on my nuke site.  They can view it when they go to the link directly.  But not in the nukewrap.
When I login with their name, I can view it.  So it's somethign with their computers and my settings I guess.  I can't find that error message anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks.

-- Testify

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: Sorry, you are not allowed to do that. ????
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2004, 05:25:34 pm »

Please post a link to your site so we can take a look.  And is this the standalone version or the CMS version of Coppermine?

There aren't a lot of people with nuke knowledge, so you may not find a lot of help in these boards.  You might be better off switching from the standalone to the CMS version - check out http://www.nukephotogallery.com.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Testify

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2004, 05:35:22 pm »

I have a feeling if I switch to that it will work.  I have a few albums in my album and some that users uploaded.  Would I be able to transfer them over?  Also the link probably won't help because it willl most likely work for you.  Also you'd have to register and then subscribe to see the Gallery.  Just a securtiy feature I added so parents can't see our pics. heh.

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2004, 06:00:40 pm »

It's common practice to create a test user and post that username/password here.

If it will most likely work for me, then your users seem to have a problem.  The easiest way to know for sure is to ask them to use a different browser (like Firefox) to see if the problem continues.  If not, then you know it's an IE problem.

As for how to transfer stuff to the nuke version, you should post that question over at nukephotogallery.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.