Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine (and more) PAID Help Request  (Read 4245 times)

EyeintheSky57

• Coppermine newbie
Coppermine (and more) PAID Help Request
« on: January 01, 2009, 11:58:21 pm »

Hello,

I am searching for someone to help with my non-profit, hobby-based website paid for via donations from members.

I have very little knowledge of the various website programming languages. If this email describes needs that are not your specialty or within your knowledge scope, I apologize for wasting your time. If you know of anyone else who you can recommend, I appreciate your response
My website is designed for the online gaming community based around the Sony Playstation 3 video game console. It offers members a vBulletin based forum and Arcade section, a Coppermine photo gallery page, and a “Gamer News” page that pulls RSS feeds from various industry websites.

My pages, which were initially created using a purchased template, have a .php suffix (index.php, gamernews.php).

Here is my “To Do” list (Please comment on any help you can provide):

1.   Graphics modification to the Coppermine gallery so that it matches the rest of the website (hopefully using the template graphics files)
2.   “Bridging” the Login/Registration system between the Coppermine gallery and vBulletin forum program.
3.   Installing a Login/Registration system on the front page for access to the forums and gallery.
4.   Graphics modification to the “Gamer News” page so that it matches the rest of the website.
5.   Organize the RSS Feeds to make them readable and user friendly. I currently use CaRP LE to pull the RSS feeds to my site.

My website main page: www.gunclangaming.com
Gallery Page: www.gunclangaming.com/gallery/  [edit: link fixed by eenemeenemuu]
Gamer News Page: www.gunclangaming.com/gamernews.php
Forums: www.gunclangaming.com/forums/
My email: eyeinthesky57@gunclangaming.com

We will be paying via PayPal. I am unsure of the budget because it is based on what can be completed.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Jeremy Hogge
Webmaster: www.gunclangaming.com

« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 08:46:20 am by eenemeenemuu »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.