Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free web host supporting the Coppermine requirements  (Read 222003 times)

bigmen

• Coppermine newbie
    • Enema
Re: Free web host supporting the Copermine requirements
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2008, 07:23:45 pm »

best server for hosting buying...

referral some of them pls...

www.managercenter.net

removed non related link {SaWey}
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 01:23:05 pm by Joachim Müller »
 *Link Removed*

mentalist3d

• Coppermine regular visitor
  • http://concepts.org.uk
    • Concept Art
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2008, 05:49:42 pm »

Found this whilst browsing today: [/b]00webhost.com (this is an unsolicited advert that triggered the stop-word filter)/]http://www.000webhost.com (this is an unsolicited advert that triggered the stop-word filter)/

Only had a wee look so dont know how reliable it is, but if you create an account, there is a section that auto-installs (fantastico De Luxe 1) several Open Source projects including coppermine :)

mentalist3d

• Concept Art
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2008, 06:00:21 pm »

dunno why my post triggered the link as an ad,  ???

@site admins, if the site is dodgy can you please delete or edit my post, thanks ;)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2008, 09:40:51 pm »

[rant]
Maybe you could read the threads you're replying to first >:(http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,5721.msg264946.html#msg264946
You're number 100 or so in an ever-increasing list of people who drop their (affiliate) link for that damn, crappy 000webhost freehost.
Nibbler has already reviewed that webhost's offer.
I don't care if that webhost is good or not, but their affiliate program really sucks! You shouldn't make fun of that, but in the country I come from "00" means "toilet", and that's what comes to mind when reading yet another posting about that webhost.
[/rant]
*whew*, sorry: had to blow off some steam.

mentalist3d

• Concept Art
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2008, 01:03:10 pm »

[rant]
Maybe you could read the threads you're replying to first >:(http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,5721.msg264946.html#msg264946
You're number 100 or so in an ever-increasing list of people who drop their (affiliate) link for that damn, crappy 000webhost freehost.
Nibbler has already reviewed that webhost's offer.
I don't care if that webhost is good or not, but their affiliate program really sucks! You shouldn't make fun of that, but in the country I come from "00" means "toilet", and that's what comes to mind when reading yet another posting about that webhost.
[/rant]
*whew*, sorry: had to blow off some steam.

• Firstly, I haven't signed up for the affiliate account I posted the domain as I found it
  • Secondly, I never post any affiliates on any forum only my own links and the only reason I posted that link was because I thought it might be useful to others
  • Thirdly, when I noticed the message that was posted with the link I did ask if admin can remove or delete my post as I dont want to be associated with any form of spamming on the boards
  • Fourth, Okay I admit I never read the full post on this thread and if I had I wouldn't have posted the link so yes that is the only thing you can flame me for
  • Lastly, I hope you feel better for getting that rant of your chest

persianprince

• Coppermine newbie
    • Free Coppermine Gallery Hosting
Re: Free web host supporting the Coppermine requirements
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2008, 03:25:53 pm »

We are offering free coppermine hosting at So Sugary.

We are ad supported so all galleries will need to display one of our banner ads.

Althought So Sugary is new, we do have experience in hosting coppermine as we also run a fan site host with over 300 coppermine installs. So we do know what we are doing (sort of :))

This is however a completely seperate service hosting only galleries. Photographer portfolios, family pictures, personal photos, or any photos really.

If you are interested in applying for a gallery, or for more information, please visit http://www.sosugary.com

Hope this will benefit some people.

Thank you :)

suicune141

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2009, 11:16:15 pm »

^ I posted an application about 3 days ago and no one's gotten back to me. I would really love to use So Sugary, the site I'm using now has so many issues with MySQL, it's ridiculous... (Surge8.com, btw... >_< )

If anyone has any other suggestions for free sites, I would gladly hear them.  :(

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2009, 09:24:12 am »

Stick to the open thread you have or resolve it. Finding another free webhost will not solve your issues if you have no idea how webhosting works. Don't expect to be spoon-fed.

Waters

• Coppermine newbie
    • Place Mniej
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2009, 11:57:13 am »

Just wanted to say thanks to Bigmen, the websites are really useful.

dlsjauv

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2010, 09:11:49 am »

Byethost supports coppermine

They give 5 GB space and 200 GB bandwidth with vistapanel (problem being they have disabled allow_url_fopen in php)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2010, 01:17:56 pm »

Waters is a spammer as well as Bigmen. Banned them/him and crippled the links so that therer's no benefit for the spammers. Don't dare to re-register.
Link removed from Waters' profile: www.placemniej.pl
Link removed from Bigmen's profile: www.enemabag.info

@dlsjauv: your posting is useless without a link. Do not only dump nonsensical praise without posting even a link.

@all: this thread in entirely useless, as it only attracts spammers. Those who are looking for free webhosting should just google for that term. To figure out if the free webhosts they find using their search has the needed minimum requirements to host a coppermine-driven gallery, ask the free webhost or look up the coppermine minimum requirements (which can be found in the docs, link at the top of this screen) and compare those minimum requirements against what your webhost is offering. Do not ask us if a particular webhost will do or not.
Locking this thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.