No Support > General discussion (no support!)

Free web host supporting the Coppermine requirements

<< < (14/15) > >>

persianprince:
We are offering free coppermine hosting at So Sugary.

We are ad supported so all galleries will need to display one of our banner ads.

Althought So Sugary is new, we do have experience in hosting coppermine as we also run a fan site host with over 300 coppermine installs. So we do know what we are doing (sort of :))

This is however a completely seperate service hosting only galleries. Photographer portfolios, family pictures, personal photos, or any photos really.

If you are interested in applying for a gallery, or for more information, please visit http://www.sosugary.com

Hope this will benefit some people.

Thank you :)

suicune141:
^ I posted an application about 3 days ago and no one's gotten back to me. I would really love to use So Sugary, the site I'm using now has so many issues with MySQL, it's ridiculous... (Surge8.com, btw... >_< )

If anyone has any other suggestions for free sites, I would gladly hear them.  :(

Joachim Müller:
Stick to the open thread you have or resolve it. Finding another free webhost will not solve your issues if you have no idea how webhosting works. Don't expect to be spoon-fed.

Waters:
Just wanted to say thanks to Bigmen, the websites are really useful.

dlsjauv:
Byethost supports coppermine

They give 5 GB space and 200 GB bandwidth with vistapanel (problem being they have disabled allow_url_fopen in php)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version