Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: [cpg1.4.x]: Shopping cart (new version)  (Read 331776 times)

computel

• Coppermine novice
Re: [cpg1.4.x]: Shopping cart (new version)
« Reply #220 on: July 15, 2009, 05:48:58 am »

I have installed a fresh copy of Coppermine and the latest verion of the shopping cart. In window xp internet explorer 7 It always says I have to images in my cart but when I click to view them and I try to go to checkout I get this error.

Critical error
There was an error while processing a database query

I have deleted all cookies and even flushed my dns but still shows that I have 2 images in my cart.

Please help

Thank You

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

computel

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #222 on: July 15, 2009, 02:22:04 pm »

here is the link to the site that I get the error.

http://www.maudsleymotorsports.com/gallery/index.php

Attached is the image of no user logged on in Internet Explorer 7 and if you look in the right hand corner of the images it says 3 images in the cart. Works fine in Firefox.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #223 on: July 15, 2009, 02:26:56 pm »

clear cookies again and make sure you have them deleted

computel

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #224 on: July 15, 2009, 04:58:53 pm »

I cleared the cookies in IE7 and also went in and deleted the cookies on the HD.

Strange.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #225 on: July 15, 2009, 06:06:18 pm »

and now?

computel

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #226 on: July 15, 2009, 11:07:40 pm »

Thanks it seemed to work the second time around. noticed that people can bypass paypal and it says they paid they click ok to confirm the order and click continue and it it shows an order in the admin. Can this be fixed and also how do I remove the Vat and put GST?

THanks for all your hard work.

CG_Pdt

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #227 on: July 19, 2009, 02:18:02 pm »

Hello, I purpose the french traduction for your actual version 1.3.6 !

computel

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #228 on: July 22, 2009, 12:37:41 am »

OK I tried editing the photo_shop_checkout.php to add the item, shipping and taxes.

but not working here is a copy of my photo_shop_checkout.php file

is it posible to add two taxes as Shipping in Canada only charges GST but on the product it's GST & PST.

renamed it to.txt

Please help thanks

computel

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #229 on: July 22, 2009, 11:42:45 pm »

OK I final got my site all setup and when I used the ipn it gaves me no such file found so I changed the config to include index.php?file=/plugins/photo_shop/photo_shop_paypal_ipn&action=ipn but it doesn't show the item is paid after I went to paypal and paid for the item. Am I doing somthing wrong here?

Thanks

red04svtcobra

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #230 on: July 23, 2009, 01:37:26 am »

Is this the most recent version??

pcbill

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #231 on: August 10, 2009, 09:19:18 pm »

Having trouble with the Photo Shop Cart Plug-in. I installed it and set up some items. No problems installing. When trying to test it I start having troubles when you try to checkout.

The problems vary by which template is active:

With the classic theme you get a page not found response after you hit the confirm order button.

With the igames template, I’m getting the data for the totals both on the left & right of the page.

With my custom template (modified version of igames) I’m getting not cart data when hitting the checkout button, here I don’t get to the confirm button.

Also seems there are some graphics missing as I have a number of red x’s in the config page.

Any help would be appreciated

Bill

nanny

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #232 on: August 11, 2009, 08:06:03 am »

Hi I had installed latest version of cpg - then placed stramm's mod pack and that made the installed version of cpg be 1.4.24 instead of 1.4.25 - I looked on this site and changed the necessary file to upgrade. I then placed the plugins Photo Shop v1.4.0, Full-Size Photos Access Control v1.4, Right Click Menu v2.0.1 (Stable) and I am using XP and firefox 3, internet explorer 7.
I have changed from the theme I created from the classic and have used the actual classic theme to see the difference.
The problems I am having with the Photo Shop is:
1. I am wanting to have the photo download, photo for printing (& other product types e.g. photo on cooler), cd's for mailing. In the set-up can I have photo download, photo print, cd

2. If the image is for download then they can download after payment. Payment options are bank transfer or PayPal. I have enabled them as shown within this forum. The registration works wonderfully and logs them in as expected but they cannot go anywhere to have an option of payment. The orders never go through. The page gets stuck when hitting checkout button - http://www.visnetmedia.com/photo/gallery/index.php?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_checkout
and the confirm your order button:
http://www.visnetmedia.com/photo/gallery/?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_checkout
there is never any confirmation nothing it just shows the same everytime. Trying to change the number of the same image never changes from 1 when you say put in 5 and hit the save new amounts button:
http://www.visnetmedia.com/photo/gallery/index.php?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_cart&box=photo
So I never get anything for myorders or in the admin or in phpmyadmin database because it never moves or works within that page. Yes I have deleted cookies, changed cookies name, re-installed the plugin and tried the plugin first before placing the other plugins.

3. When I test this plugin on my local server the payments otpions never work still but if in admin the order shows with a zip file. It is always empty.

Did this happen in earlier versions, should I uninstall and use an earlier version?

Thanks I know a few questions have been answered e.g. the numeric problem but I did as what was given as the answer but it still stays the same.

nanny

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #233 on: August 12, 2009, 02:53:58 am »

OK now I have got the cart confirm order working on my localhost but not on my domain remote server. Both are exactly the same for all configuration - I can't work out the difference.
I hope somebody has an answer.

thanks...

nanny

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #234 on: August 12, 2009, 04:31:48 am »

Considering it was working on my local server and not remote I had my host check it out this is the response:
You have PHP5 enabled for your domain. I compared your php info to our server and I have now disabled:

register_long_arrays
register_argc_argv

As this is disabled on your local php server. The server does meet requirements you have specified. As far as I can see the problem is the Confirm your order button, everything else looks ok I was able to create an account add a product and get to the check out.

According to the error logs there is a file missing:

[Wed Aug 12 12:03:36 2009] [error] [client 150.101.205.12] File does not exist: /home/virtual/site230/fst/var/www/html/photo/gallery/xml, referer: http://www.visnetmedia.com/photo/gallery/?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_checkout
[Wed Aug 12 12:03:39 2009] [error] [client 150.101.205.12] File does not exist: /home/virtual/site230/fst/var/www/html/photo/gallery/xml, referer: http://www.visnetmedia.com/photo/gallery/?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_checkout
[Wed Aug 12 12:04:00 2009] [error] [client 150.101.205.12] File does not exist: /home/virtual/site230/fst/var/www/html/photo/gallery/xml, referer: http://www.visnetmedia.com/photo/gallery/?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_checkout
[Wed Aug 12 12:04:01 2009] [error] [client 150.101.205.12] File does not exist: /home/virtual/site230/fst/var/www/html/photo/gallery/xml, referer: http://www.visnetmedia.com/photo/gallery/?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_checkout
[Wed Aug 12 12:04:03 2009] [error] [client 150.101.205.12] File does not exist: /home/virtual/site230/fst/var/www/html/photo/gallery/xml, referer: http://www.visnetmedia.com/photo/gallery/?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_checkout
[Wed Aug 12 12:04:03 2009] [error] [client 150.101.205.12] File does not exist: /home/virtual/site230/fst/var/www/html/photo/gallery/xml, referer: http://www.visnetmedia.com/photo/gallery/?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_checkout

The following is the physical server path:

home/virtual/site230/fst/var

I don't use flash for the photo shop plugin is there something missing?
Thanks....

nanny

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #235 on: August 12, 2009, 08:51:13 am »

To let you know where I am up to. I uploaded the whole site again with the database from my local server to a subdomain http://rees.visnetmedia.com
the cart almost works - it gives me the option for transfer or paypal and sends the emails.
It doesn't allow me to change the orders in admin to paid - they continue to stay unpaid.
I would still like to have the option for one download and order many print types e.g. photo 4x6 to choose to be either a download, send in mail print or on a cd. I can't change the number of items in the basket either.
Hope to get this sorted - nearly there yeh!!!

hunterjo2

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #236 on: August 12, 2009, 11:10:56 pm »

Hi Stramm,

Can you please goto www.rallyimage.com/gallery/index.php purchase a pic and try to check out.  All I get is a blank screen.

I am at a loss of what to do.

Joe

nanny

• Coppermine newbie

Hi I finally found the fix for changing amounts of pictures using the "save new amounts" button to work.
It was a little bug.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,57206.msg287264.html#msg287264

I have found the zip download do work today and the system send username/password for download although in this instance the username password was ignored and wouldn't let me get to download the files.
I am still confused how to have both download files and print files. I have searched and searched. Could you please give me the link to read. Thank you. It is a great system - appreciated to use both together the cpg and photo shop.

cryptk

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #238 on: August 14, 2009, 08:47:13 pm »

I am working on making some nice additions to the photo_shop plugin.  My plan so far is basically to add in some AJAX so that instead of adding an item to your cart, having it load a page saying the item was added, then have it load the page for the picture you were viewing it will instead have this functionality.

Select your item for the photo (usually the size you want)
Some AJAX code will add that item to your shopping cart
It will pop up a small window in the middle of the screen notifying you that it was added and then it will disappear 2 seconds later
The button telling you how many items are in your cart will update to represent your new total items.

This should reduce the total number of SQL queries and bandwidth required as well as make the shop faster to use for the customer.

Stramm if you have any input into this just post it here or PM me and I will make it work how you want it to (since it is your project).

I will be posting how to enable this on other shopping carts once it is done, but please don't bug me to hurry up with it because it is a side project and I have a day job, lol.

imasonaz

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #239 on: August 15, 2009, 12:26:30 am »

I have a problem with you cart using CDs.

I set the CD to have a max of 3 images and then I tried having a second selection that allows you to add more images to that cd (so $3 for cd and $0.50 for every picture after #3) I get a result of:
You have added to many images to your CD. Please remove at least 4 item(s)!
You have to many pics on the CD, please remove some!

two things:

How do I setup an option to let them select what type of cd they want, like I would have to do for this?

Also, it says please remove images, how do you remove images form a cd?! There is no option I see in the cart! I don't even see how to remove anything from the cart, only how to dump the cart...

P.S. Why is it saying please remove at least 4 image(s)?! it should either say 3 (max of 1 CD for addition pictures) or remove 1 (from the original max of 3 cd) You may want to check that math...

I am disabling this plug-in until I can figure it out better. (So I'm not posting a gallery link) But overall VERY good work!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 19   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.