Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: [cpg1.4.x]: Shopping cart (new version)  (Read 331658 times)

TheCzech

• Coppermine newbie
Re: [cpg1.4.x]: Shopping cart (new version)
« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2009, 11:46:47 am »

You do have to login (testuser/test) and go to My pictures. The website comes up for you, right?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2009, 02:03:01 pm »

It is offline. See attached screenshot.

TheCzech

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2009, 08:36:39 pm »

Ok, I see what you mean by "it is offline".

The website is up, you just don't see any public categories/albums. That's because I don't have any, that's not what the website is for. The purpose of this website is for my customers to come in, LOG IN, and see the pictures from their photoshoot with me. I'm not selling any photos to public.

That's why I provided the login info: testuser/test. With this login you'll be able to reach My gallery (or My pictures, as I have it set up) and try to purchase pictures from there.

I really appreciate you guys trying to work on this for me. Thank you.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2009, 09:19:06 am »

In my book this has to do with the cookies... I'd need to test some things. Therefore it would be perfect if you could pm me an admin account and FTP for the gallery directory.

If that's not possible I can guess what it might be and email you a replacement file to test.

TheCzech

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2009, 02:40:20 pm »

Of course it's possible, ... I PMed you the admin/ftp login info.

jaus

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2009, 03:38:36 pm »

On the shopping cart page for the photo_shop plugin there is a box that would seem to allow he purchaser to modify the amount of the purchase.  There is also a button for "Save New Amounts"

I have tried entering new amounts and hitting the "Save..." button , but the new amounts are never retained?

The only way the I have found to increase the amount is to go back to the image page and 'add' another of the same item.

What am I missing?

Also , is there a way to remove the dropdown menu that describes "Items to Download" or "Items on CD" ?

Thanks,
Joe.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2009, 04:58:23 pm »

little bug...

in photo_shop_cart.php find
Code: [Select]
if ((is_numeric($_POST[$item_id]) && $SHOP_CONFIG[$_SESSION['photoshop']['cart'][$key]['id']]['size'] != 0 )) { //is the new amount numeric... then change it
and replace with
Code: [Select]
if ((is_numeric($_POST['count'.$item_id]) && $SHOP_CONFIG[$_SESSION['photoshop']['cart'][$key]['id']]['size'] == 0 )) { //is the new amount numeric... then change it

this will allow changing the amount for 'print' images. Downloads aren't affected

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2009, 02:59:51 pm »

Of course it's possible, ... I PMed you the admin/ftp login info.

Thanks for the user/ pass. I've updated your gallery with fresh versions of the cart and checkout that fix your issue (hopefully). Please report back. If all works as expected for you, please delete the FTP and coppermine users you created for me.

TheCzech

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2009, 03:22:17 pm »

Thanks for the user/ pass. I've updated your gallery with fresh versions of the cart and checkout that fix your issue (hopefully). Please report back. If all works as expected for you, please delete the FTP and coppermine users you created for me.

Thank you so much, Stramm, everything seems to be working now.

Just out of curiosity, what was the problem? Something related to my host server, or cookies or something else?

Also, I'd like to send you a little donation, would you please direct me to your a page with your paypal donations button?

Thanks again!

jaus

« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2009, 09:55:05 pm »

I have been trying to set up the Paypal IPN communication but have been having problems.  The return URLs work on my local test site, but on my real webhost I get an 'Internal Server error'.

The url I last tested was the cancel URL (index.php?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_paypal_ipn&action=cancel)

After logging into Paypal sandbox and then hitting the 'cancel' link, the browser attempted to go to the proper url on my site but returned the internal server error.   I called my web host, they looked up the apache logs and sent me this error message which had occurred:

[Thu Mar 12 15:25:02 2009] [error] [client 216.110.94.227] malformed
header from script. Bad header=index.php: index.php

Would this refer to a script in coppermine/index.php, or in photo_shop/photo_shop_paypal_ipn.php?

What might be happening the would cause this error on my online host, while not giving me a problem on my local test server.  I also have not been able to get anything but 'Invalid' responses from the Paypal IPN on my test transactions and the two may be connected.

Thanks,
Joe

erika_conn

Re: Shopping cart (new version) - FAQ
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2009, 01:45:20 am »

FAQ: (later)

Screenshots (older version): http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,32231.msg149770.html#msg149770
In this thread already a lot of questiones got answered.

Hi Stramm,

I know this is probably out of sequence but  regarding moving
"More features:
-   If you need the basket buttons elsewhere, then edit template.html and use the placeholder {CART_MENU} where you need it. "

Well, I can't find that file anywhere.  The only template.html file is in the Coppermine section and - well - I just don't know where  to put {CART_MENU}.  I would like to put it within the intermediate picture right under "Add image to shopping basket" http://fotosbyerika.com/displayimage.php?album=16&pos=2. I think it would make the most sense there.

Right now, it's in top left corner. How can I get that to appear under the "Add image..."? Maybe I could have it in both places.
For the life of me, I can't figure out where to put the {CART_MENU}

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2009, 08:32:46 am »

I have been trying to set up the Paypal IPN communication but have been having problems.  The return URLs work on my local test site, but on my real webhost I get an 'Internal Server error'.

The url I last tested was the cancel URL (index.php?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_paypal_ipn&action=cancel)

After logging into Paypal sandbox and then hitting the 'cancel' link, the browser attempted to go to the proper url on my site but returned the internal server error.   I called my web host, they looked up the apache logs and sent me this error message which had occurred:

[Thu Mar 12 15:25:02 2009] [error] [client 216.110.94.227] malformed
header from script. Bad header=index.php: index.php

Would this refer to a script in coppermine/index.php, or in photo_shop/photo_shop_paypal_ipn.php?

What might be happening the would cause this error on my online host, while not giving me a problem on my local test server.  I also have not been able to get anything but 'Invalid' responses from the Paypal IPN on my test transactions and the two may be connected.

Thanks,
Joe

URL ?

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2009, 08:38:06 am »

Thank you so much, Stramm, everything seems to be working now.

Just out of curiosity, what was the problem? Something related to my host server, or cookies or something else?

Also, I'd like to send you a little donation, would you please direct me to your a page with your paypal donations button?

Thanks again!

Your host didn't accept or better it doesn't pass post arguments when not specifying the file name but using arguments in the URL eg. url.com/?name=123. url.com/index.php?name=123 is working
The file name by accident dropped out when adding ssl support and therefore dropping php self

jaus

« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2009, 11:04:59 am »

URL ?

Here is the full url:

http://joeaustinphotography.com/cpg1420/index.php?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_paypal_ipn&action=cancel

but I'm afraid all you get is the generic 'Internal Server Error' page that I described.

There is also reference to a 404 page not found error , but that is a result of the server searching for a custom error handling page that is not present and not the main problem.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2009, 04:06:27 pm »

Download the photo shop plugin again... maybe try another mirror then reupload. Make sure you overwrite the existing files. Make sure you do not edit the files first and make sure your FTP client does neither.

In your actual 'problematic' file I've seen a bom ( http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byte_Order_Mark ).

jaus

« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2009, 08:50:22 pm »

Download the photo shop plugin again... maybe try another mirror then reupload. Make sure you overwrite the existing files. Make sure you do not edit the files first and make sure your FTP client does neither.

In your actual 'problematic' file I've seen a bom ( http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byte_Order_Mark ).

I uninstalled the plugin, and deleted the plugin via coppermine's manage plugins page.

I dl'ed the plugin from the first post on this thread and uploaded it with Filezilla.

Re-installed the plugin in coppermine and checked the configs.  No modification to files or configuration.

Tried the url that I quoted above but still got the same error.

Do you still see the BOM? 

What other mirrors are available to try a download?

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2009, 10:27:07 pm »

still the same... check yourself. Open the link you posted but replace cancel with rg. 123 or any value you can imagine of and you'll see for a sec ->  <- the BOM
You can search for this in the photoshop files and remove it

you do not need to uninstall the plugin. It's sufficient to overwrite the existing files. Check the lang file, too (english.php). Just cancel and return messages seem not to work so it's likely to be the lang file.

Sorry, I have the shop 1.4 just uploaded here so no mirror avail.

jaus

« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2009, 10:58:17 pm »

still the same... check yourself. Open the link you posted but replace cancel with rg. 123 or any value you can imagine of and you'll see for a sec ->  <- the BOM
You can search for this in the photoshop files and remove it

I do not understand the instruction "Replace cancel with rg. 123"   

What is 'rg. 123'?  Is that a literal?

What do you mean by 'you'll see for a sec ->..... ' . 

I don't know how to generate those special characters, how can I search for them?

Fabricio Ferrero

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From San Juan, Argentina, to the World!
    • http://fabricioferrero.com/
« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2009, 06:14:19 am »

What is 'rg. 123'
"eg. 123". Stramm suggested to put any value. ;)
Read Docs and Search the Forum before posting. - Soporte en español
--*--
Fabricio Ferrero's Website

Catching up! :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 19   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.