Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Need help integrating Coppermine into CRE Loaded Pro v6.3.1  (Read 4699 times)

llllffff

• Coppermine newbie

Project Overview:

I have a fresh install of CRE Loaded Pro v6.3.1 and I need Coppermine Gallery integrated into this site.

General Project Scope:

Freelancer will need to upload Coppermine and integrate it to function properly on a fresh installation of CRE Pro v6.3.1. If necessary, service provider will have to train owner on how to access and run the Coppermine Gallery from CRE Loaded.

Delivery Time:

This project is on a strict schedule and needs to be completed within one week of final project award.

Budget:

I have no clue as to the time involved or the work needed for this integration so I have no idea what my budget needs to be.  Please submit price quotes and we can work from there.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 05:16:49 pm by Joachim Müller »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Need help integrating Coppermine into CRE Loaded Pro v6.3.1
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 11:34:11 am »

Posting a link to your site is mandatory as per sticky thread "sub-board rules, read first!" on this sub-board. I doubt that you will find skilled takers if you don't do as suggested in the sticky.

Link to the app you're using: http://www.creloaded.com/

Rough estimate for budget: 50 hours. Multiply by a decent rate per hour and the result will be pretty high. I rather suggest you specify what coppermine features you actually need in your shopping cart solution and then hire a freelancer to add the needed features to the accplication CRE Loaded Pro instead of trying to merge the two apps. Sounds much easier to me to use only one app in this case and modify it accordingly.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 11:40:22 am by Joachim Müller »

llllffff

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 04:59:01 pm »

Actually, per sticky thread... a link to your page is almost mandatory.  ;)  Since it's a fresh install with no inventory or customization done to the site yet, I didn't feel the need to post a link to a blank site.

Thanks for the info regarding hours needed to complete the project.  This is much more than I had in mind.  I had hoped to encounter someone who had already done the integration legwork on a CRE Loaded site and could get this done for me in a minimal amount of time.  That doesn't seem likely now, so I will close this request.

Instead I will install Coppermine, run it independently on the site, and just include a link to the Gallery from my home page.  Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

Fabricio Ferrero

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From San Juan, Argentina, to the World!
    • http://fabricioferrero.com/
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 05:08:17 pm »

In this case it's mandatory. The freelancer who is thinking about taking this job needs to know what kind and tha time he will has to work on it. So, please, do as suggested and post a link in orther to see 'CRE Loaded Pro' site.

Instead I will install Coppermine, run it independently on the site, and just include a link to the Gallery from my home page.
Ok then...
Read Docs and Search the Forum before posting. - Soporte en español
--*--
Fabricio Ferrero's Website

Catching up! :)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 05:16:33 pm »

so I will close this request.
I'll mark the thread accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 19 queries.