Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Changing Email templates  (Read 5245 times)

Lyn Robb

• Coppermine newbie
Changing Email templates
« on: December 18, 2008, 11:38:47 pm »

I found the msg on changing $lang_register_confirm_email = <<<EOT, and was able to update my Registration email msgs, but I cannot find where to edit the other admin email msgs, such as the msg that goes out with changing password, requesting password, etc.  It doesn't appear to be in the english.php file along with the Reg email text.

I'm just setting up my gallery and trying to make sure its bomb-proof before making it available to my users.  Thx!

Lyn

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Changing Email templates
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 01:56:35 pm »

Those emails are themable in themes/yourtheme/theme.php. Board rules!

Lyn Robb

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 06:44:00 pm »

I did follow the board rules as best I could before asking and couldn't come up with anything similar to what I was looking for (other than the one I posted in my original msg).  I just looked in the theme.php and saw no references to email, or text or anything.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 01:39:31 pm »

http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#theme_sample
If a section you want to see edited in your custom theme doesn't exist, copy the corresponding section from themes/sample/theme.php into your custom theme, then start editing.

I did follow the board rules as best I could before asking
Sure. Let me quote some board rules for you then:Board rules / Forum policies: Post Links -> any particular reason for not doing that? You're suppossed to post a link to your gallery with each and every new thread you start. We need it to be able to support you. Failing to do so results in snappy replies, as supporters are reluctant to repeat the same thing over and over again. Being reminded of board rules and still playing stupid is rude and selfish. Send me $500 and you phone number and I'll read the board rules over the phone to you if you're too lazy to read them by yourself. ::)

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.