Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: e-card don't send  (Read 4600 times)

linse

• Coppermine newbie
e-card don't send
« on: December 13, 2008, 09:31:52 am »

I use cpg1419 and first the e-card was send without problems. Now my Host Servage.net mad a security update and the only what is send is on my own inbox that Servage.net has a favor spam security but the ecard not send out. I test it, after I said that is no spam, to send from/to as guest but it dont go.
With my other send-applications is it the same as sendcard and tell-a-friend.
I wrote a ticket but Servage.net means that must be a failure with the programmes that I use and had nothing to do with the update.But before this update all mailer.php was gone.

Has anyone an idea what its can be?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: e-card don't send
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 01:55:37 pm »

Ask your webhost: coppermine is just using your webserver's built in emailing capabilities. Coppermine doesn't come with an email engine of it's own. If sending of emails doesn't work, there must be something fishy with your webserver setup. Only your webhost can help. If they refuse, consider moving or dropping the idea of the server sending around emails. Sending emails from webservers is a silly concept in the first place - the corresponding features in coppermine only exist per user request; devs are not fond of it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.