Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sapprckt "RELOADED"! (new DL of old theme)  (Read 7384 times)

nocturnalsojourn

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
Sapprckt "RELOADED"! (new DL of old theme)
« on: December 07, 2008, 06:12:30 am »

Hey everyone!

I was a user (like MANY MANY others) looking for the old Sapprckt theme.  I too could not find it anywhere.  So I decided to remake it.

Keep in mind as was already discovered that this was NEVER a brand new theme but one based on the Classic theme by Joachim Müller (GauGau).

The original edit was made by a girl named Lime from the now defunct site, depicture.org

By searching on here I discovered a link to a site with a working version of the theme.  I saved the files and got to work.  I have made a version which is of course validated AND completely compatible with the newest build of Coppermine.

You can view a working version on my site here: http://www.nocturnalsojourn.org/photos and you can download it for yourself here: * zip attached to post [HT] *

I included a README explaining that the original template and theme edit was NOT done by me.  I merely remade it for those of you searching everywhere for it.  Credit or course goes to Joachim Müller (GauGau) for the original Classic theme and Lime (wherever she may be) for the original edit.  (Although I did spend a good 3 hours on this lol)

NOTE: When you use this theme, make sure that you change the size of your main table to 610px!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 09:37:01 am by Hein Traag »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Sapprckt "RELOADED"! (new DL of old theme)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 12:57:54 am »

Thanks for your contribution.

Demo - Download
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 22 queries.