Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: e107 bridge theme and Album catagory's centering, not aligning on Left  (Read 4369 times)

dhron

• Coppermine newbie

I'm new to Coppermine.  I've got e107 perfectly integrated with Coppermine, with the execption of one thing.  The categories list centered in their cells.  All other Coppermine themes things align on the left.

When you use the e107 bridge theme it does a nice wrap of coppermine, execpt it looks sloppy with the catagories centered.

I found the little webdeveloper firefox extension, and looking at the css, there is no difference between the row that says "category" and the one below it that has the first category except colors.  I cant figure out why links in the table get jacked up.

I'm guessing it has something to do with the php code, but I dont know anything about php.  I've not made any changes to anything.  I've looked on the boards, but I'm probably not searching the right strings as I've found nothing.

Any ideas?
http:// dhron . net /photogallery/

I've added spaces to the link to avoid web crawlers

Also no matter what e107 theme used, coppermine is always looking the same...

Nibbler

Re: e107 bridge theme and Album catagory's centering, not aligning on Left
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 02:52:00 am »

Follow the style up the tree until you find the relevent code. Here it is:

Code: [Select]
table {
    margin-left:auto;
    margin-right:auto;
}

e107.css line 1.

Edit or remove that.

dhron

• Coppermine newbie
Re: e107 bridge theme and Album catagory's centering, not aligning on Left
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 07:03:00 am »

Follow the style up the tree until you find the relevent code. Here it is:

Code: [Select]
table {
    margin-left:auto;
    margin-right:auto;
}

e107.css line 1.

Edit or remove that.

Ahh....something hiding in a higher .CSS file.  Didn't expect that.  Obviously a noob mistake.  Hopefully it will help someone else down the line.

I commented it out, but it might be needed for other things on the site somewhere.  I hope I can redefine table in a css file further down the line which wont affect the the entire website...though Im not sure where else it will cause trouble.  That is outside the scope of this forum for sure though.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 21 queries.