Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cpmfetch path not working?  (Read 4300 times)

venelatin23

• Coppermine newbie
cpmfetch path not working?
« on: December 01, 2008, 10:37:57 am »

Hello,
I installed cmpfetch with no problems whatsover, my test images showed in the installation, and the php code was displayed.
However, when I integrate the code into my wordpress sidebar, I get the following error:

Warning: include() [function.include]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/content/o/b/a/obamanet/html/gallery/obama.php on line 2

Warning: include(/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/content/o/b/a/obamanet/html/gallery/obama.php on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening /cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/o/b/a/obamanet/html/gallery/obama.php on line 2

Fatal error: Class 'cpm' not found in /home/content/o/b/a/obamanet/html/gallery/obama.php on line 3

I dont understand? How come the code works fine and displays what I need in the installation, but not on another page?

venelatin23

• Coppermine newbie
Re: cpmfetch path not working?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 01:02:13 pm »

Never mind, I figured it out

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: cpmfetch path not working?
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 07:32:14 am »

Common policies: Resolve your threads:
If you have found an answer to your question, resolve your thread. Don't just post "I have found the answer", but tell others what you actually did to solve your issues. Posting a link to the page where you found the answer might help. Describing what you did might help as well. Finally, you can tag your answer as "solved" by clicking on the little (http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/Themes/coppermine/images/english/accept.gif) in your initial posting on your thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.