Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error when trying to Batch Add Files  (Read 9448 times)

snowflakie06

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Error when trying to Batch Add Files
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2008, 07:32:29 am »

I found a solution after almost two weeks. I'm not sure if it's the right solution or if it's just an alternative. What I've found after installing coppermine in two other directories and then trying to batch add images is that it works up to a point until I get that error when all of my files are uploaded. So instead of uploading all of my images (about 2,000) into one directory, I've made it so there are no more than 500 images in each directory before batch adding them into albums. It does however become a bit of a nuisance when adding screencaps to the gallery as this means about 4 directories make up each album. But I'm just glad I can batch add images again :)

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: Error when trying to Batch Add Files
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2008, 08:40:30 am »

Have you tried this one : http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,27566.0.html

It automaticly handles uploading mass amounts of pictures and adding them to a album.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.