Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Display a single (non-random) image ?  (Read 4227 times)

dmb0058

• Coppermine newbie
Display a single (non-random) image ?
« on: November 30, 2008, 09:05:58 pm »

Ok, I followed all the advice on how not to be lazy .. two hours of web trawling and hunting through source code I'm no wiser. The cpmfetch documentation isn't exactly helpful in solving my problem either ...

I would like to simply display a single specific (i.e. not a random) image from one of my albums.
I can't find any function to do this, in fact I haven't been able to locate a list of cpwfetch functions at all - the list  on the FAQ for this board is a tantalising hint of some of them, but it's not clear if it's definitive or just a sample.

Any help appreciated. (Ultimately I want to use the information to drive the Joomla cpwfetch plugin, which apparently uses cpwfetch functions, but who's documentation is truly, abysmally, awful  :)) :)

dmb0058

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Display a single (non-random) image ?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 09:22:21 pm »

Solved, as far as cpwfetch is concerned.

Digging through the source code I've found cpm_viewMediaByPid(). Sounds like it should do what I need.

Now to figure out the arcane way to call it from the Joomla plugin ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.