Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Also unable to change themes...  (Read 4830 times)

Jittery Jim

• Coppermine newbie
Also unable to change themes...
« on: January 03, 2008, 01:01:14 am »

On my site, http://watchesinmovies.info, I had been using a modded version of Blackbirch for a while, but wanted to try something different. I changed to the SMF 1.1 rc2 theme and made a couple simple changes to the template to remove a section or two (some html and the gallery descripton). I then uploaded the rest of the images I needed to, things were fine. I did then added the CAPTCHA v3.0 plugin. It worked fine. After that I went to switch back to the Blackbirch theme and I found that I was left with the SMF theme after I changed it (although it said it was changed in the admin menu). The difference being that the Coppermine menu structure was a little changed, no images, but otherwise it was the same theme.

I first tried disabling the CAPTCHA plugin, thinking that might be affecting things, however it had no effect; I ended up with the same results. I did some searching here and found a couple of posts with some things to try. I cleared my cache and cookies, and then tried changing the theme via http://mysite/admin.php?theme=smf_1.1_rc2. This did work to restore that theme to the way it should be. However, I can still not change it to anything else. Using the Config menu and even using the same url above, except with blackbirch at the end, the theme will not change. I'm stumped as to why I can't change things.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 06:50:41 pm by Nibbler »

Jittery Jim

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Also unable to change themes...
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 06:40:02 pm »

Nothing, huh? No ideas, or suggestions? I'm ready to delete all theme folders and reload the ones I want one at a time...I'd rather not, but if I have no other options...

Jittery Jim

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 06:46:59 pm »

Nevermind! Solved my own problem. Found a template.html file in the root directory. Removed it, cleared my cookies and now I can change themes again.

genti555

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2008, 11:57:41 pm »

same problem happened to me.Accidentally had uploaded an template.html file in the root directory.Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.