Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Bridge no workey  (Read 9678 times)

eeL

• Coppermine novice
Re: Bridge no workey
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2008, 04:30:19 pm »

Nibbler

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2008, 04:40:49 pm »

I have no idea what you are doing now. You are not following instructions (changing the prefix will not affect the version number or versioncheck output whatsoever) and posting links to admin only pages is pointless.

eeL

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2008, 04:50:01 pm »

Changing the prefix did chane the version page. If you would like me to change it back, I will and you can see.

Standing by.

eeL

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2008, 04:55:46 pm »

I can give you admin info and you can check it out. Everything is in green (except update file-1.4.19-no color, but beside it, says 1.4.10 in yellow).

eeL

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2008, 06:27:13 pm »

It is very difficult to give tech support over the phone or via a BB/email...etc. Frustrates the heck out of me-if I was there, I can fix the issue in seconds (most cases), but I am usually giving the tech support (I do Homeland Security). It is so much easier when in front of the problem/issue. The reason why I am saying this is because I don't want the help guru's here to misconstrue what I say. It also is (I am learning) very difficult to be on the receiving end (the one with the issue). That said, I appreciate all of your help.

eeL

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2008, 07:50:18 pm »

You know, the hours I have tried to get this upgrade to work, I just could have recreated the whole gallery...so I am off to do just that! The only thing is, is that members will not see their uploads, I will batch uploaded. Thanks for all your help. Please close thread as solved.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.