Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moving Album Link Over  (Read 3966 times)

jessla

• Coppermine newbie
Moving Album Link Over
« on: November 28, 2008, 10:59:43 pm »

Here is what I have:
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7139/46477340qm4.png

But here is what I want it to look like:
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/849/60199709yf0.png

I am using green_wap theme.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

jessla

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Moving Album Link Over
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 11:11:59 pm »

If I knew exactly what I was looking for to change I would have looked there but I have no idea what I'm looking for.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 11:25:41 pm »

So you read board rules? You read that you need to post a link to your gallery? You read that you're not suppossed to post links to screenshots, but attach the screenshots instead? OK, cool. Then why didn't you do as suggested if you have read those rules?

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2008, 01:55:16 pm »

Jessica,

Think of themes as birds, many birds look similar but sound different. I didn't find the theme "green_wap" on the demo site so without having access to the theme, it's very difficult to tell you how to fix it. The easiest way would be to give us a link to your site so we can check it out directly which would save us a lot of time hunting down the theme you're using, uploading to one of our galleries then figuring out the solution.

As for not attaching the images to your post, if the images disappear on image shack then this post will be worthless as others will not know what you're asking for. It's all very logical so help us help you and provide a link to your gallery.

Cheers!
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2008, 02:45:23 pm »

jessla, you're lucky that Gizmo has so patiently explained why those board rules exist (thanks, Billy). However, we can not explain each and every board rule to all who are reluctant to follow them, simply because that takes too much effort from our side. We don't have to justify those board rules again and again on each new thread - they exist for valid reasons and should be respected, with or without explanations. Do police officers have to explain why parking is forbidden in a particular area? No, they just give you the ticket and that's it. If you sign up at amazon, you need to specify more data to be mandatory with your account than just your postal address. You don't ask them what they do with that additional data - you just sign up and provide the data they need or you don't. The same principle applies on this forum as well as in any other forum that provides free support: if supporters need you to provide particular information, you just do that instead of asking why or starting an argument. Remember: you're asking for free support on a free application. It's our decision to provide those free services. It's your decision to use the services we provide in the manner we specify or not to use it at all. There's no in-between and no questions asked on the "why"?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.