Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Help!!!!  (Read 7078 times)

alibest1

• Coppermine newbie
Need Help!!!!
« on: November 24, 2008, 08:30:09 pm »

hi
iam having this problem in my website.i dont know the reason for that.i need ur help
please open www.apnagulshan.com/wallpapers when u open u will see so many text adds
i dont know why  this adds coming from but when u open www.apnagulshan.com/wallpapers?=101 u will see those adds gone.i need help
Regards
Ali Mohammed Iqbal

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Need Help!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 08:39:34 pm »

Read the sub board rules first.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,8170.0.html

The reason you are seeing what you do is (as you are probably aware) that you have been hacked. This is an example of why upgrading is important. You are running version 1.4.9 since when quite a number of security fixes have been done.

Paying for help at this stage will cure your current problem if you can finde someone willing to take on the task but you should learn how to maintain your gallery at the same time. It is quite simple to learn how to install and upgrade coppermine and doing so will save you a lot of heartache in the future as you will easily be ablt to keep up with the latest patches.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

alibest1

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 11:16:31 pm »

hi
thanks for the reply
is there any step by step guide thorugh which i can update my gallery and also can fix this problem.your comments are welcomed.so please help out.
Regards
Ali Mohammed Iqbal

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 11:27:37 pm »

Yes, there is.

First you should read this thread.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,51927.0.html

Then check out the upgrade section of the docs.

http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upgrade

With a little effort you should be able to get yourself sorted out and be better armed in the future.

If you have any questions once you have gone through that post in the relevant section of the forums (IE, upgrading, miscellaneous etc) and you will get all the help you need.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

alibest1

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Need Help!!!! (urgent help needed)
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 11:21:29 am »

hi
its has effected the whole website. there are so many keywords .someone hass added so many keywords.dont how and why .need urgent help. u can open www.apnagulshan.com and u will see for ur self and open the source after css style u will see many keywords  but the intersting is that when u open like this www.apnagulshan.com?=102 then u dont see those keywords.  iam searching for those keywords but unable to find them in the files lke .php etc.i need help.your comments are welcomed
Regards
Ali Mohammed

[removed - don't do the spammers' work for them - Nibbler]
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 01:35:44 pm by Nibbler »

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2008, 01:45:58 pm »

Are you ready to pay for this? This sounds like a regular support thread and should be moved to the according section if you don't want to hire a freelancer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.