Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All my photo's page  (Read 2472 times)

Peter R

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
All my photo's page
« on: November 25, 2008, 09:40:39 pm »

Hi there,
I am looking for a feature, and I don’t know if it is already in it. Is it possible for a logged in user to visit a page on witch all his posted photo’s from “non user galleries” can be found? And is it possible for that visitor to delete some of his photo’s on that page, or see how many comments are given?
I only found the possibility for this if a user gets on a displayimage.php page, while he is surfing through the galleries

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: All my photo's page
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 07:22:58 am »

Is it possible for a logged in user to visit a page on witch all his posted photo’s from “non user galleries” can be found?
Something like http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=2850

And is it possible for that visitor to delete some of his photo’s on that page
Yes, if you allow him to do so: Allow users to retain control over their pics in public galleries

We have a strict "one issue per thread" policy that you agreed to respect when signing up. Please respect board rules in the future.

Peter R

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
Re: All my photo's page
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 08:45:28 am »

We have a strict "one issue per thread" policy that you agreed to respect when signing up. Please respect board rules in the future.
Sorry for that, but it is meant as one question, but I didn’t know how to phrase this clearly. With other words, my girlfriend is active on digital scrapbook sites. She asked me to create such a site for her, so I started with that. Not knowing much about scrap booking, I started to collect the necessary programs. One of the necessary ones, is a photo gallery program. Because of the great reactions I see everywhere, Coppermine is the one to go. My girlfriend is showing me features on the sites she is active on, and I have to see what is possible for this on her site. One of these features is, that on a personal profile page, a user can see all his posted photos, and if needed, delete them. So this is why I saw it as one question.

Something like http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=2850
Oke, I think I can use this. Just have to put a link in de button bar to make it easier getting there. It says lastupby, so I guess not all photos are here? I don’t have enough photos in it to check this, but if it are not all photos, I think I can make some adoptions. Although, looking through the code, I get the feeling that it aren’t the last uploads, but in fact all of them, divided over some pages.

Yes, if you allow him to do so: Allow users to retain control over their pics in public galleries
Thanks again. I see you can get there via the “last up” pages, so this covers its all.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.