Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how can i hide the Name under the Pictures in the e107 Plugin ?  (Read 30001 times)

ekeke

• Coppermine novice

Hello,

I've installed e107 and downloaded here the coppermine-e107 Plugin. You can see my Website under www.foto-siegen.de. Now i've the Problem, that im including Pictures via batch, which i have not shooted. So my Name (admin) is under every Picture which i batch-included (but these pictures are from other members), so how can i hide the Name displayed under every Picture ?

Thank You very much & forgive my bad english  ::)

eke

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: how can i hide the Name under the Pictures in the e107 Plugin ?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 07:15:10 pm »

Please understand that the e107 port of coppermine is a user-contribution that goes with little support (as nobody of the dev team or supporters knows or uses the e107 port). Since this feature is not in the standalone version, I have no clue how to fix this. Maybe you could look for help on the e107 support board or contact the author of the port (see credits file that comes with the package).

GauGau

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
Re: how can i hide the Name under the Pictures in the e107 Plugin ?
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2004, 01:47:57 am »

Relevant files would be thumbnails.php, include/picmgmt.inc.php, include/init.inc.php, and include/functions.inc.php (function display_thumbnails).

I'm not sure where they might have made the change, but you could use a text comparison/diff program like WinMerge to look for the differences.
"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mozilla.org%2Fproducts%2Ffirefox%2Fbuttons%2Fgetfirefox_small.png&hash=9f6d645801cbc882a52f0ee76cfeda02625fc537)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.