Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1.4.19 to newly upgraded PHPBB3 3.0.3  (Read 8622 times)

railroadfan

• Coppermine newbie
1.4.19 to newly upgraded PHPBB3 3.0.3
« on: November 14, 2008, 05:26:30 am »

I have the following issue when trying to bridge coppermine and phpbb3:

Had 1.4.13 bridged fine with PHPBB2 2.0.19.  I upgraded to PHPBB3 3.0.3 today, wasn't able to get my bridge to show me as logged in.  I then upgraded Coppermine to 1.4.19, but still can't get the bridging to work.  Can someone please look at this?

Coppermine install: http://railroadfan.com/gallery/
Forum install: http://railroadfan.com/phpbb/
Coppermine version: cpg1.4.19
Forum version: PHPBB3 v 3.0.3
Test user account: test8 / qwerty

BridgeManager settings:
Forum URL:  http://railroadfan.com/phpbb
Relative path to your BBS's config file:  ../phpbb/
Use post-based groups?:  0
Cookie name/preifx phpbb2mysql

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: 1.4.19 to newly upgraded PHPBB3 3.0.3
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 07:43:00 am »

Are you actually using the bridge file for phpBB3? Or are you trying to use the bridge file designed for phpBB2 with your phpBB3-driven forum? This will of course not work. Get the bridge file for phpBB3.

railroadfan

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 01:58:30 pm »

Are you actually using the bridge file for phpBB3? Or are you trying to use the bridge file designed for phpBB2 with your phpBB3-driven forum? This will of course not work. Get the bridge file for phpBB3.

On the link provided, I've read over that a number of times..it states that there is a phpbb3.inc.php attached, but I can't find their version of the attached file.  Since that wasn't available, I went here, and tried two of the phpbb3.inc.php files listed, versions 4707 and 5004:
http://coppermine.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/coppermine/trunk/cpgdbal/bridge/phpbb3.inc.php?view=log&pathrev=5004

When trying 4707, I get this error as soon as the bridge is completed:
Fatal error: Class 'cpgDB' not found in /home/railroad/public_html/gallery/bridge/phpbb3.inc.php on line 54

Similarly, I get this while using 5004:
Fatal error: Class 'cpgDB' not found in /home/railroad/public_html/gallery/bridge/phpbb3.inc.php on line 50

Can't find anything in a search relating to this problem with Class 'cpgDB'

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 02:27:22 pm »

Use the version attached to the thread. It's not in svn so looking there is pointless.

railroadfan

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 03:58:00 pm »

Use the version attached to the thread. It's not in svn so looking there is pointless.

I want to smack myself upside the head.... I didn't have myself actually logged into the Coppermine support forum, so I couldn't see that there was an attached file to your Bridge post.  Wow....
After downloading and running that, bridge worked.  I also had the problem with the admin groups, changed from the default of 5 to 1500 something, and it's working great.  In case not enough say it, which I'm sure they don't, the developers here provide an AWESOME product, and thanks much for the quick support...my 600+ members are happy they can upload their photos again.

CarpeCerevisi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 12:59:27 pm »

I didn't have myself actually logged into the Coppermine support forum, so I couldn't see that there was an attached file to your Bridge post.

...thanks for that useful bit of info!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2008, 10:42:56 am »

Locking
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.