Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: php /coppermine clone site  (Read 4109 times)

OAK

• Coppermine newbie
php /coppermine clone site
« on: November 13, 2008, 03:45:50 am »

Hi

I have an inactive php site to be clone. everything unless the contents and photo of the clone site. the site have forum and coppermine-gallery intergrated. All the files can be found in the ftp I will provide. Including the datbase ect.. The new hosting account is ready.

All you need to do is clone the site to a new hosting account with all the functionalites.

1.Change the theme to a new one.
2. Create a header banner or logo. (If you can)
3. activate multiligua function.
4. fix all necessary fixes in control panel. Mail setting ect…
With some minor adjustment if necessary. I need someone with understanding please.

Duration: less that a week. I want good job.
Budget: around  150 to 180 euros , for a great job only.

PM me if you’re  intrested.

Please note: I contacted someone who did a job for me once on this site. If the person able to do the job I will rather go witht him First. I will accept your bid if the person cannot. So PM me…

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: php /coppermine clone site
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 07:43:09 am »

1.Change the theme to a new one.
To allow the freelancer to see what amount of work is required, you need to do as suggested in the sticky thread on this sub-board named "sub-board rules, read first!" and post a link to your existing page. Only this way a freelancer can understand what the scope of work will be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.