Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ignore unsupported file types or continue on error?  (Read 2812 times)

aldude

• Coppermine newbie
Ignore unsupported file types or continue on error?
« on: November 12, 2008, 08:34:02 am »

I am a new user and am trying to use the batch mode to upload files from an existing folder on the host.  The folder contains non-supported file formats for it is basically a backup of my windows drive.  There are a lot of folders and I do not have the time to go through each one and remove unsupported files.

Is there a way to setup CPG to either ignore unsupported file types or continue on error?

Using CPG 1.4.19 Batch Add Files I get:
Only files with the following extensions are accepted :
jpg/jpeg/jpe/gif/png/bmp/jpc/jp2/jpx/jb2/swc/iff/asf/asx/mpg/mpeg/wmv/swf/avi/mov/mp3/midi/mid/wma/wav/ogg/psd.

Sorry in advance if this is not the right subgroup or if its a repeat question, I tried my best to find duplicate posts.

Thanks,

aldude

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Ignore unsupported file types or continue on error?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 06:05:18 am »

Excuse my ignoreance.  I guess I was trying to upload subfolderes like I did in Gallery2.  I read somewher on this post that that can not be done in CPG.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.