Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Setting up a referral program for my galleries  (Read 2052 times)

doug20000

• Coppermine newbie
Setting up a referral program for my galleries
« on: November 09, 2008, 11:14:02 pm »

Hi there,

I am running a network of coppermine galleries designed to promote photographers.  I had an idea to create more traffic, but have little idea how to design it, so I wanted to turn here for some help. 

For my site I want to create a simple referral program.  I have something similar in mind to an affiliate program, (where each of my registered users has a unique coded link to my site).  Each person they send to my site would be credited to them.  (I would also like to be able to track how many people they send who become members if it is possible).  I plan to reward a certain number of referral sign ups with something yet to be determined, but this would mean I would also require an interface to easily track this data.

I hope I have made my ideas clear enough, I've got this whole plan in my head but it doesn't write out as smoothly.  Any instructions or guides would be much apriciated.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Setting up a referral program for my galleries
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 08:33:37 am »

This would require custom coding that is definitely beyond what you can expect from free support. Not related to coppermine - could be any web-driven app imo.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.