Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Add an extra link to {SUB_MENU}  (Read 3313 times)

Danaldinho

• Coppermine regular visitor
  • Lil Wayne Fan
    • Lil Wayne
Add an extra link to {SUB_MENU}
« on: November 07, 2008, 05:09:57 pm »

Hi, I am using the greenflower theme on my gallery as you can see on here: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/cpg1419/. Now I am trying to add a link to the {SUB_MENU} which is "Gallery Index", because I am going to remove that green navbar just under the logo and the only link I need from it is the "Home", so I went to theme.php and used this code:

Code: [Select]
// HTML template for sub menu
$template_sub_menu = <<<EOT
                                         <h2>Gallery Menu</h2>
                                         <ul>
<!-- BEGIN custom_link -->
                                            <li><a href="{CUSTOM_LNK_TGT}" title="{CUSTOM_LNK_TITLE}">{CUSTOM_LNK_LNK}</a></li>
<!-- END custom_link -->
<!-- BEGIN album_list -->
                                            <li><a href="{HOME_TGT}" title="{HOME_TITLE}">{HOME_LNK}</a></li>
                                            <li><a href="{ALB_LIST_TGT}" title="{ALB_LIST_TITLE}">{ALB_LIST_LNK}</a></li>
<!-- END album_list -->
                                            <li><a href="{LASTUP_TGT}" title="{LASTUP_LNK}">{LASTUP_LNK}</a></li>
                                            <li><a href="{LASTCOM_TGT}" title="{LASTCOM_LNK}">{LASTCOM_LNK}</a></li>
                                            <li><a href="{TOPN_TGT}" title="{TOPN_LNK}">{TOPN_LNK}</a></li>
                                            <li><a href="{TOPRATED_TGT}" title="{TOPRATED_LNK}">{TOPRATED_LNK}</a></li>
                                            <li><a href="{FAV_TGT}" title="{FAV_LNK}">{FAV_LNK}</a></li>
                                            <li><a href="{SEARCH_TGT}" title="{SEARCH_LNK}">{SEARCH_LNK}</a></li>
                                         </ul>

But nothing shows at all, the links just stay the same :(

I have even tried using this line of code to see if it will work:

Code: [Select]
<li><a href="http://www.lilwaynehq.com/cpg1419/" title="Gallery Index">Gallery Index</a></li>
But still no luck :(

So does anyone know how I can accomplish this, thanks alot :)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Add an extra link to {SUB_MENU}
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 01:47:27 pm »

Zip the entire contents of the folder that represents http://www.lilwaynehq.com/cpg1419/themes/greenflower/ and attach the zip file to your posting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.