Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Changing title and description text size....  (Read 2757 times)

Chinedu813

• Coppermine newbie
Changing title and description text size....
« on: November 15, 2008, 03:35:38 am »

I have built a site with coppermine and it has clothing in the gallery.  The title for each image is a stock # and I need it to be bigger. Right now the text is so small and barely legible.  Please look to see what I am speaking of. http://www.fashionwearplus.com/FashionWearPlusCatalogue/thumbnails.php?album=6

I do not know if I should post a new thread for my second issue but it is with the spaces that show in the header. I replaced the images form the dmfrosty template with my own, however it seems to leave spaces in the header depending on size of the page loaded.

Please help, thank you very much.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Changing title and description text size....
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 11:50:33 am »

Quote from the sticky thread: Making a brand new theme, where to start?:
To find out what part of coppermine is being controlled by which css class, the coppermine dev team recommends using these tools:
Both tools allow you (among many other usefull things) to display the css class applied

Edit the classes thumb_title and thumb_caption in your CSS file. No magic applied - just using the proper tool: the Web Developer Toolbar. Can't recommend it often enough. It's the must-have tool for all web workers. It's free. It's easy to use. The benefit is absolutely amazing. More on the amazing Web Developer Toolbar: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,31423.msg145984.html#msg145984
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.