Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems viewing all photos with Coppermine  (Read 3467 times)

www.teodrossavery.com

• Coppermine newbie
Problems viewing all photos with Coppermine
« on: October 29, 2008, 04:02:29 am »

Hi my name is Teo. I hired someone to build my website and they used Coppermine to upload my photos. The major problem that I'm having is that I can't view all of my photos. I've uploaded about 15 but I can only view about 9. The other photos do exist in The Coppermine gallery, but they cannot be viewed by someone visiting my site. Please let me know how I can fix it so they can be viewed by anyone that views the website.

Thanks for your time,

Teodross 'Teo' Avery
www.teodrossavery.com

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Problems viewing all photos with Coppermine
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 07:21:22 am »

I was able to see all 17 pics in your gallery just fine using the "last uploads" link at the top of the gallery. The problem is that you (or the person who set up your gallery) have rendered coppermine's structure unusable by fiddling with the config setting "the content of the main page": catlist and alblist needs to reside there. Obviously, you have removed everything but "lastup", which means that the index page of coppermine will display the 9 most recent uploads and that's it. If you don't expect to upload more than the 17 pics you have, just go to your config and allow more rows for the lastup meta album (you'd need to specify "lastup,6" instead of what you currently have (which must be "lastup,3"). If you expect more pics to be uploaded later, then do as I suggested initially and set "the content of the main page" to "catlist/alblist/lastup", which will bring you back coppermine's navigation structure. Details can be found in the docs. Being new and not having installed the gallery for yourself doesn't mean that you're allowed to post questions that are already covered in the docs. Board rules (you agreed to respect them when signing up) say that you have to read the docs before being allowed to post questions. And while you're at it: you're running cpg1.4.18, while the most recent stable release currently is cpg1.4.19. It's mandatory to upgrade in terms of security.

www.teodrossavery.com

• Coppermine newbie
I'm locked out from my Coppermind account.
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 06:10:23 pm »

FOR SOME STRANGE REASON I CAN NOT FIND WHERE I CAN POST MY QUESTIONS ON THE BOARD. FOR THAT REASON I SEND YOU MY EMAIL. SORRY.

Hi, I've been locked out from changing my pictures on my website. I was wondering if you can help me get in. I've logged into the Coppermine account but I can't log into my website/coppermine account. Everytime I try the screen denies my access and then states, "*** Couldn't log in. Try again ***.
After that I successfully have changed my password, but then I still can't get in. PLEASE HELP.

Thanks,
Teodross 'Teo' Avery
www.teodrossavery.com

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Problems viewing all photos with Coppermine
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 08:42:51 pm »

October last year you were advised by Joachim to upgrade your gallery. Unfortunately for you, you have not bothered to follow his advice. I'm not surprised you are unable to log in, you have probably been hacked due to your ignoring his advice.

Additionally, you have ignored the board rules Joachim linked to above. If you want help play the game, abide by the rules. Before we can give you any help you need to upgrade to the latest version. Once you have upgraded search the board as your problem has been answered many times before.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.