Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Comments  (Read 1739 times)

Halfhidden

Comments
« on: October 28, 2008, 10:00:55 pm »

Hi with the recent features added to our website we have been enjoying lots of traffic and comments from our members. Unfortunately, this sometimes means that over 100 comments have been placed under any one picture (and this isn't uncommon any longer).
Because of the way Coppermine loads the comments all of these comments are loaded when the picture is loaded. Narrow band users are experiencing long delays on the load. Now I know that Coppermine was never designed with narrow band in mind (well I don't think so anyway) is there a code that will help me out. Perhaps load a certain amount of comments on one page and then the rest on page two and then three and so on.
I saw this thread http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,3342.html  But it is very old and wasn't sure if this was what I had just requested or if it works with version 4.1.19
Thanks ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 17 queries.