Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Post dissappearance  (Read 3665 times)

MATAKIA

• Coppermine newbie
    • http://WWW.iboomchat.com
Post dissappearance
« on: April 21, 2004, 12:24:56 pm »

I posted something yesterday to get some support.

It was my first time actually and I can't seem to find my question or any support today. Did someone delete my question?

I hope not as that defeats the purpose of this forum. Some of us our new and may ask a repetetive question. Something I am sure everyone has done when they first started out.

I would appreciate any info in terms of where my posting went.

Thanks
Jo

Tarique Sani

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • http://tariquesani.net
SANIsoft PHP applications for E Biz

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Post dissappearance
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2004, 01:13:40 pm »

We do not delete posts, unless they are double posts, offensive, or just plain ridiculous.  Even then they are not actually deleted, just moved to a place available only to the dev team.
Sometimes posts are moved to more appropriate boards/threads, but usually a shadow is left where originally posted.
And finally, if you can't find a post you know you did, open your profile, and click on 'find all posts by this user'.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.