Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Config table not read with v3.3.1  (Read 5184 times)

Shane

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
  • Choose Again
    • The Philmont Forum
Config table not read with v3.3.1
« on: October 23, 2008, 04:14:26 am »

Etienne,

I just upgraded my JUpload plugin from v3.2.4 to v3.3.1.  The JUpload lines in my database config table are still present, but the updated plugin appears not to be reading them and there appear to be other problems.

Photo gallery:  http://philmontforum.com/cpg

Symptoms: 

In the JUpload config, I have the parameter linkComment set to "Batch Resize & Upload Tool" and the linkTitle set to "Batch Resize & Upload Tool".  These values are not being read from the database.  My gallery lists the applet plugin as "JUpload" (the default setting) and the comment as "Upload files to the gallery, with the help of an applet".  If I go to the JUpload configuration screen, the values are present from the previous version, and when I save the configuration, the link and comment will change, but when I leave the gallery and then return, the link and comment revert back to their default settings.

I am not sure whether the parameters I have set up for how the applet will work are being read or not as I cannot get the applet to load completely.  The applet freezes up after I get the error message "Unable to access the postURL:'http://philmontforum.com/cpg/index.php?file=jupload/jupload&action=upload_picture&album=0'.  I cannot get the applet to let me select files to upload.

I have reverted back to version 3.2.4 as this version worked previously.

See the attached image of the database lines as seen in myPHPadmin present after the upgrade from 3.2.4 to 3.3.1.

Thanks for the wonderful tool!

etienne_sf

• Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
Re: Config table not read with v3.3.1
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 08:30:59 am »

Hum, hum,

This may be the reason of some other problems, raised in this forum. I'll search in this direction.
Thanks for the analysis.

Etienne

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Config table not read with v3.3.1
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 05:23:02 pm »

Same error here.

If I go to the JUpload configuration screen, the values are present from the previous version, and when I save the configuration, the link and comment will change, but when I leave the gallery and then return, the link and comment revert back to their default settings.
I set "linkKeepStandardUpload" to "0". The standard upload button is displayed on every page but the jupload configuration page.

The applet freezes, too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.