Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wont upload any image?  (Read 2710 times)

troy77

• Coppermine newbie
Wont upload any image?
« on: October 22, 2008, 11:33:34 pm »

Hi guys, I have install everything ok and all looks good but when i try to upload a photo i get an error and when i try doing a batch file upload this error is shown:
Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 127

Can anyone help with this please?
Thank you

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Wont upload any image?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 07:28:08 am »

Means that you either don't have ImageMagick at all or that you have specified the wrong path. Go to coppermine's config and review the path to ImageMagick. You can't guess it, you have to know it and fill it in. Alternatively, switch the "method for resizing images" from ImageMagick to "GD2". If this doesn't help, do exactly as suggested in the docs, section "asking for support on upload issues". Questions identical to yours have been asked and answered many times over - reading the docs and searching the board for the error message you got before posting would have made things a lot easier both for supporters as well as for you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.