Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A bridge where coppermine is in the foreground ?  (Read 8098 times)

mortal

• Coppermine newbie
A bridge where coppermine is in the foreground ?
« on: April 21, 2004, 01:30:09 am »

i have been testing phpbb and SMF boards and integrated them into coppermine, but it seems that they bennefit the forum and lets the coppermine photoalbum in the background and i found it rather hard to make coppermine stand in the front.

so i would like to hear if anyone knows if there is a bridge or mod to let coppermine bee in the front ?

i would like this because on my page i only want the forum to be some sort of help forum, and it would be nice if the user did not have to register twice.
Jacob n hansen

photoman13

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: A bridge where coppermine is in the foreground ?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 02:22:21 am »

Quote from: "mortal"
i would like this because on my page i only want the forum to be some sort of help forum, and it would be nice if the user did not have to register twice.

If you bridge the forums and the gallery together they will only have to register once anyways.. that's why you bridge em to begin with?

mortal

• Coppermine newbie
Solved
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 02:33:37 am »

Yeah. i know. but the bridges seems to put coppermine in the background. however, i solved the problem by installing postnuke, wich gives me allot of controls allot of options to play with.

and it solves the user problem along with the optine that i can load the coppermine on the frontpage.

and that was what i wanted, and i did not get that with the other bridges.

BTW, Coppermine should be named Goldmine, it surely lives up to the name. a big Kudos to the DEV team.
Jacob n hansen
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.