Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bridge for IPB  (Read 5895 times)

auto_freak

• Coppermine newbie
Bridge for IPB
« on: October 18, 2008, 01:21:57 am »

Hi Guys,

I would like to disturb you guys with a few questions and requests.

Are you guys planning to release cpg 1.5 which willl be able to bridge with IPB (Invision Power Board). Their current software version is 2.3.6 and their next major launch is IPB 3.0. I have been using coppermine gallery fully integrated with IPB using your bridging system for the last 3 years. So far, it has worked flawlessly. Just wanted to ask this since I want to be loyal to coppermine and since it is the finest gallery software on the web right now. 5 Million web visitors of my site agrees with it. The feature request would be, can you please make it bridgeable with IPB if you are not planning to do so right now.

Next question is a dumb question like everyone else, when might you guys launch this coppermine gallery version 1.5. I am waiting anxiously to see some upgrades in your gallery software. If this question is not appropriate, please ignore it and dont answer it. My main concern is whether it can integrate with IPB.

Regards,
Meer Tauhid Husain

Nibbler

Re: Bridge for IPB
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 01:27:59 am »

It's up to the IPB community to create a bridge if they want one.

auto_freak

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 01:40:25 am »

looks like chances are pretty low, since invision power services already has their own commercial Invision Gallery. I thought you guys worked on the IPB 2 Bridge that coppermine 1.4 provides, which works like a charm in my website.

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 01:43:51 am »

The IPB bridge file in Coppermine 1.4 was contributed by a user; not developed by the dev team.

auto_freak

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 01:48:03 am »

The IPB bridge file in Coppermine 1.4 was contributed by a user; not developed by the dev team.

alright, thanks a bunch for the quick support.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.