Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch Add Error  (Read 3158 times)

vailfiregirl

• Coppermine newbie
Batch Add Error
« on: October 17, 2008, 05:11:26 pm »

I can no longer use Batch Add to upload files to an album.  I uploaded the pictures I want into a folder via FTP. I checked the permissions on the folder (it was 755, I also tried at 777).  The folder does not contain any special characters (it's 0503BabyShower), nor do any of the files (they're all numbers, like 001.jpg). I go to batch add files, select the directory where I uploaded them and press "OK". I select the album that I want (Baby Shower) and then I press "Insert Selected Files" but it drops me right back into the "Select Directory" screen.

I upgraded to 1.4.19 this morning just in case that was the issue and changed my theme to the classic theme to see if my theme might be an issue.  Neither of these things resolved the issue. 

The site is http://such-a-dork.com
User: test
pwd: test123

Nibbler

Re: Batch Add Error
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 05:26:46 pm »

Try with a small number of files in the directory. If that works then search the board for suhosin.

vailfiregirl

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 05:29:58 pm »

I guess I can't edit, so I'll add that I was able to upload one file through http to the album successfully.

Nibbler, I tried batch uploading three files and the same thing happens.  Just back to the Select Directory page.

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 05:35:02 pm »

I mean you should have only 3 files in the directory, not that you should tick only 3.

vailfiregirl

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 06:26:07 pm »

Oh - sorry!  I tried it with only 3 files in the directory and it worked. 

I found another thread that said I should try to setting the suhosin  configuration in the htaccess file, but that doesn't seem to work, so I guess I'll have to contact my host.

Thanks for your help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.