Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Invalid]: Parse error: smf/SSI.php on line 95 help me!  (Read 9349 times)

mesut06

• Coppermine newbie
[Invalid]: Parse error: smf/SSI.php on line 95 help me!
« on: October 16, 2008, 01:32:51 pm »

merhaba arkadaşlar coppermine smf köprüsünü pasif yapmadan sürüm güncellediğimden dolayı resim bolumune girince 

Code: [Select]
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/polatli/domains/polatliforum.com/public_html/smf/SSI.php on line 95

bole bi hata alıyorum bunun nedenide belirttiğim gibi köprüyü pasif yapmadan sürüm guncellememdi.. bu sorunu nasil hal edebilirim.. köprü baglı olmadan coppermineyede girilmiyor:(
ingilizcem iyi olmadığı için türkçe yazıyorum..:( umarım yardımcı olan olur
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 05:14:10 pm by Joachim Müller »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Parse error: smf/SSI.php on line 95 help me!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 05:13:58 pm »

Merhaba to you as well. There is no support in Turkish because none of the supporters speaks your language. Post in English. If you don't speak that language, ask a friend to translate for you. We can't help you otherwise.
Anyway, the parse error you get comes from SSI.php, a file that comes with SMF, but not with Coppermine. We can't help you with issues related to SMF. Ask for support on the SMF board. As far as I know they even have a Turkish sub-board.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.